Terms & Conditions
1. DYLGO’s Web Management Service is subscription based and your credit card will be billed on the same date each month, until you cancel. DYLGO LLC utilizes WePay (a Chase Company) for secure payment processing. If other payment methods have been agreed to, payment should be received by DYLGO LLC no later than your monthly renewal date (due date). This will ensure there are no service interruptions. All that to say, “please pay me on time”.
2. Your Web Management Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. Your monthly service will continue without renewal notice until you cancel. If you cancel within 3 days of your initial order, or monthly renewal, you will be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 3 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period (renewal date). At that time, we will ensure a smooth transition to your new Webmaster. Be advised that we utilize various performance tools on our client’s websites. Should you cancel service, the performance tools cancel as well…but the website is yours to keep.
3. Because there’s no annual contract, your monthly rate is subject to change upon your anniversary date. However, you will be notified in advanced, along with the option to cancel in accordance with these terms. Cancellations can be made any time in accordance to Term #2, by visiting your Portal Page or by contacting email@example.com directly.
4. We love to show off our work, so we reserve the right to display all aspects of our creative work, including sketches, work-in-progress designs and the completed project on our portfolio and in articles on websites, social media and in magazines.
5. Cost of specialty WordPress plugins and SSL are not included. Should the need arise where one is required, you will be notified of the cost.